THE 2019 LAKE CLEAN-UP
Originally scheduled for this coming
Saturday, June 8
The new date is
SATURDAY, JUNE 22, 2019
Due to heavy rain and potential high winds predicted for this weekend, the Annual Lake Clean-up will be postponed until Saturday, June 22. The safety of our volunteers is our top priority! We hope those who volunteered will still come out on the new date and be rewarded with a safer, cleaner Lake Glenville, as well as some fun prizes and a delicious lunch afterwards.
If you registered to volunteer, your registration will be transferred to the new date automatically.
Watch our website and Facebook page for more details.
Thank you for helping Preserve and Protect Lake Glenville!!
Volunteers are needed for the following activities. You will be able to sign up for volunteer jobs during the registration process.
- Provide and man a pontoon/boat
- Provide a pontoon boat only
- Man a pontoon boat only
- Pick up donated refreshments and materials (juice, juice boxes, coffee, milk & donuts) from Ingles on the morning of clean-up (Total Needed: 1-2 people)
- Provide and man my pontoon/boat for distributing refreshments to participants on the lake (Total Needed: 2 boats)
- Ride the refreshment boats to assist in distributing refreshments (Total Needed: 4-6 people)
- Help load collected debris and trash onto provided trash trucks (Total Needed: 4-6 strong people)
|Event Date & Time||06-22-2019 9:00 am|