Lake Clean-up will be held on Saturday, June 8, 2019, from 9 a.m.-1 p.m. We will hold a complimentary cook-out for all participants following the event, with the venue TBD. The event will end at 1pm so please make sure your debris is deposited at the ramp by this time.
Volunteers are needed for the following activities. You will be able to sign up for volunteer jobs during the registration process.
- Provide and man a pontoon/boat
- Provide a pontoon boat only
- Man a pontoon boat only
- Pick up donated refreshments and materials (juice, juice boxes, coffee, milk & donuts) from Ingles on the morning of clean-up (Total Needed: 1-2 people)
- Provide and man my pontoon/boat for distributing refreshments to participants on the lake (Total Needed: 2 boats)
- Ride the refreshment boats to assist in distributing refreshments (Total Needed: 4-6 people)
- Help load collected debris and trash onto provided trash trucks (Total Needed: 4-6 strong people)
|Event Date & Time||06-08-2019 9:00 am|